Monday, April 13, 2009

Worn out!!!

So, I went to this power cardio kick-boxing class... amazing! it was great, I was working out for real, like I´ve never before... made me think about my mom´s gym in El Salvador, I miss it.

It´s been so long since the last time I was there, all the good memories, and all the lessons that I learned from that experience that personally I decided to call -training for life- because it was very useful, now my perspective through life is different.

This past weekend I also found the answer that I was looking for long ago... where is home? what is home? I´m glad to know the answer now!

The answer was holding me.



It´s not late, but got to confess I´m exhausted... I´m heading to bed to rest after a long day.

And tomorrow I´ll feel home again, with you holding me tight.

No comments: