2. I learned that if I have no idea how to do it, go to youtube, google it... There´s no other way!
3. Working with children is a huge responsibility, I became good at it, but now I don´t want to have kids of my own.
4. Pushing myself hard to speak English in order to improve it and not to be afraid to ask "what does that mean?" or "how do you pronounce that again?" helps to not to make a fool of myself, although it happens and is funny, because is not the same "being abducted by aliens" than "being adopted by aliens" (This actually happened at the Schillingers).
5. I learned that no matter where you are, God will always go with you, and He will send angels your way to make sure you are just fine, I call them: my friends, my second family. [Exodus 23:20]*
6. I learned to not to give my heart so easily, I learned it the hard way, because now I´m heartbroken but not depressed anymore, I will guard my heart better the next time and God will give me strength to wait until I find "Mr. Right One". [2 Samuel 22:33-34, 2 Chronicles 16:9]*
7. Blizzards are not good at all.
8. I fell in love with The Arch. One more reason why I would love to live in St. Louis.
9. There is nothing like having friends from many different countries and cultures, is amazing how much you can learn from them :)
10. Smileys is a different way to flirt! omg not kidding, ;) yeah, a simple wink is very powerful these days.
11. Wherever I go, I´ll always find the right church, God will make the way.
12. I´m boyish, I grew up with 2 brothers (I normally get along better with boys as well), but I learned that having girlfriends is an awesome thing, and there´s nothing wrong to be girly sometimes, for example: do my nails while I watch Star Trek: First Contact.
13. There´s nothing like having Chinese food once a week, or twice a week... Mmm Chinese...
14. You can never have too many sushi rolls! I´m Nora, the sushi monster! <(>_<)>
15. I´m not short, I´m FUNSIZE!
16. There is nothing wrong on being silly, goofy, etc as long as you´re true to yourself, and believe that you are unique and that´s how it should be. I´m not SHY anymore!
17. Having a video camera and a MacBook is a lot of fun!
18. I love the Postal Mail in the US is so nice.
19. Time flies before your eyes, if you want to do something, right now is the right time. I learned to enjoy the life God has given me.
20. I found the Amazing Nora inside of me, but you know why the amazing? because I have an amazing God. He believes in me. I came here for a reason, and I´m sure all I´ve learned will be useful for his purpose of my life. [Proverbs 3:5-6]*
I came to the US to live, work and improve my English, but I praise my Lord, for I got much more than that. I found Love, Friendship, Family, and so many blessings that I couldn´t have ever imagined.
Thanks to all of you for being a blessing to my life, to love me and put up with my weirdness hehe :P Sorry Jamey, I still don´t like Avatar.
I love you and keep you all in my prayers, with all my heart, let the good times roll! :´)
"See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared."- Exodus 23:20
"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights" - 2 Samuel 22:33-34
"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war." - 2 Chronicles 16:9
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6