Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother´s Day


Is my first time celebrating Mother´s Day, and today I couldn´t even talked to my own mom.

It´s hard, right now I rather be with my mummy than being here just thinking about her.

I´m so far away from her, and all I wish is telling her how much I love and miss her.

If I could, I´d give her a nice gift, a great hug, and cook or bake something yummy.

Mother´s Day is not the same without you mom, I hope to see you soon, because I miss your company, your food, your smile, your hugs, your surprises when you get from work, making you a cup of coffee in the afternoon, going to church together, cooking together... or watch a movie in your bed, just the two of us.

I love you mom, I miss you.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

I can only imagine how you felt on Sunday, being away from home, but I bet your mom felt exactly the same way, missing you from afar. You'll reunite soon and make up for this lost mother's day, keep in mind that every day is mother's day.