Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy 2014 :)

Literally, happy 2014...

I don't think I've never been so happy in my entire life, not because I have a boyfriend, because I'm actually single for the moment. The true reason why, is that everything pays off, and God has taken me from the deep hole were I was to the light that I thought I was never going to see again.

I was in the valley of shadows until August of last year.

Everything was so messed up, one of my dearest cousins had just past away, my face was filled with breakouts because of a hormonal disorder, even my hair got darker, my tutor left me alone during my graduation project, (so I was never able to finish it), I was also having a troubled time at work, and finally I ended my relationship with my fiance because I was emotionally unstable (and other problems came across).

I remember I prayed everyday to God and asked Him for wisdom, mercy, but most of all to help me to organize my life the way He wanted to.


And so He did.


I have so many blessings that I keep continuing to count:

1. In September, I got to see my big brother from Taiwan, we had an amazing time together.
2. Breakouts faded away completely and my hair is back to normal (brown).
3. I got the job of my dreams at Compassion [ http://www.compassion.com/ ]
4. I went to visit my grandma and relatives for the holidays, we had the best time ever.
5. Now I'm studying Graphic Design and will finally graduate in October.
6. I found the right cake for my birthday ;) it's hard to find gluten, sugar, lactose free around here.
7. Blessings have never stopped to come.

It was a whole process, one thing at a time was happening at the right place, at the right time, and for that I'm not only thankful, but happy, because it all turned out for the best.

This is not a happy ending, it is indeed a Happy New Beginning.

Keep trusting God in all your ways.


No comments: