Saturday, August 8, 2009

Very early this morning

I woke up this morning, and I felt like talking... so, here I am, talking to you Father God.

I wonder why sometimes you wake me up so early, but in the end I know that you wanted me to talk with you. You´re great, because you knew I was not going to do anything more besides seeking you, and somehow you know I´m carrying some things in my heart.

Father God, I have a lot of praises, I just can´t help it, I´ve been so blessed by you, I´m so happy that you´ve been so good to me. You´ve gave me a great family and friends back in El Salvador, and you´ve gave me great friends back in St. Louis. I´m thankful that you trust me and now I´m with a new host family that needs you so much, please keep helping me to show your love through me. So far they all know in my heart that you´re the most important thing for me, but they still don´t understand why or how is that possible, help me please in this, I know it will take baby steps, so give me patience to know the right way to go.

Today is the big day for Jeff, he is moving to his new apartment, God I pray you´ll help him. Give him strength to carry his stuff, help him get through everything this morning. Thank you for blessing him with great friends to help him to move. He is very special to me, I pray that you will also help us to find more about ourselves through this time, thank you for the things you´ve provided to help us to understand each other the best way. I pray that you will bless us with patience, compassion and love.

God, you know that I have the desire to start working in my own projects very soon, but I want you to be part of them, I want to show your love through the things I do, because I praise you in so many ways, that I want to show it too in the creativity you´ve gave me. I just pray you´ll provide everything I need in this, because it will be my gift to you.

Thank you God again for waking me up this morning... thank you for the sunrise.

No comments: