Monday, August 8, 2011

Dermatologist appt coming soon

I've been asking myself why am I spoiling myself so much since my last facial at the spa... But even though I've been trying to take care of my skin, hair, nails etc. I just can't get the results I want.

I look at the mirror, and see a lot of these white heads that I've never had in my face before, I used to have this beautiful soft skin and now, I'm really concerned if this is because I am kinda "stressed". I don't feel that worried though, and the only thing that bugs me right now is that I can't get rid of those white heads!! ugh!

So far I've tried products as Neutrogena facial wash, Clean&Clear astringent, Nivea tonic, Ponds hydrating lotion, St. Ives apricot scrub, Dove soap bar... I even switched all my makeup to a bit more expensive brands.

Nothing... nothing is happening, I actually noticed more white heads omg!

It is truly time to go to the dermatologist, because I'm DONE with all this products! and if I ever find the right answer of what really works, I'll write a post of it.

No comments: