Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Inner peace



When everything you've done feels right.
When is out of sight and out of mind.
When I look at the sky and take a deep breath.
When I turn the Wifi off at night so I can sleep tight.
When I'm not having dinner alone.
When I pray early in the morning.
When He hugs me...
When I reach out to Him.
When I'm done with my homework.
When we're snuggling and I feel home.
When I run up the hill and fly my kite.
When I make you an apple pie.
When I look at you and you look at me too.
When I cry and you're there to hug me.
When I fall asleep and you watch my sleep.
When I think of Lili and Odin's smile.
When I recall how much Emily cared for me.
When I imagine Eric walking out Brishti.
When I picture Brishti with her new owner.
When I have sushi with tons of ginger and soy sauce.
When it starts raining and I think of my dearest friends.
When my hands feel crafty again.
When I'm holding a microphone and sing softly.
When I write cards and letters.
When my grandma comes on Sundays.
When having cheese is not a problem anymore.
When letting go is the wisest choice.
When God is with you no matter what.


No comments: