Monday, June 15, 2009

I feel like...




If I was a color, right now I would be brown.

If I was an object, I would be an airplane.

If I was a season, I would be winter.

If I was a picture, I would be looking at you.

If I was lost, I would look to the stars up in the sky.

If I had super-powers, I would be with you in a blink of an eye.

If I had nothing to do, I would imagine you making funny things to entertain me.

If I was an animal, I would be a squirrel, but I wouldn´t eat nuts because I hate them.

If I´m dreaming, I´d love to dream about you.

If I had a LOT of money, I would invest to make more, and never run out of it, so I can always help people around the world.

If I was a song, I would be one with piano, violin and a gentle voice.

If I was sad, I would never tell you.

If I want something, I will get it.

If I was a dessert, I would be an apple pie.

If I want to see you, I would close my eyes.

If I had no enemies, we would all still being friends.

If I was a fruit, I would be a mango.

If I was with you, you would never control me.

If I was a liquid, I would be water.

If I had lemons, I would use them on my tilapia.

If I could touch the sky, I would be dreaming for sure.

If I was hiding something, I would say "pick a hand".

If I was a drink, I would be orange juice.

If I was laying on the ground, I would be just getting some rest.

If I could go wherever I want, I would go to the cemetery.

If I could live again one moment of my life, I would like to fall from that tree again.

If I could talk to you again, I would say I´m sorry.

If I was an instrument, I would be thermometer.

If I was there with you, now, you tell me.

If I was a musical instrument, I would be a flute.

If I had more time, I would keep going...

No comments: