Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hair clip project

Today I woke up with any creative idea of how to pull back my hair or do something different with it. Nothing really seems to work well so far, I never thought that having short hair is so hard to arrange.

Right after my class was over, I went to this small booth that looked like somewhere where you will find for sure accessories for girl's hair, with my only desire of finding something that would help me with my current problem: holding my hair somehow.

I finally got something that seemed to be useful, it was a very long hair clip that "holds your hair" from the back.

I just came home and tried it on. It doesn't work. Apparently my hair is way too fine, the hair clip slides all the way down.

I'm getting kinda frustrated with my hair length at this point.

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00iewTqyvCLaGF/Hair-Clips.jpg

No comments: