Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Friday

Today is Friday, hooray!

I was planning on going to the gym, but my mom requested me to stay at home because there will be a guy coming to fix some things around the house... And for safety reasons is better to be checking on what's he doing.

Well, but not everything is wasted, it's just 8:42am and I'm doing some productive things too.

While I'm writing this down, I'm doing my laundry, updating my blog (checked!) Haha, and doing some homework, and most important, looking for some cool tutorials about playing the violin in a better way, it really needs new strings, though I don't know how to levitate it properly just yet, and the guy in the last video just said "it took me 50 years to figure it out", man I'm hopeless x_X

Overall it should be a good day... Chin up!

Goto-P.jpg Goto-P image by Risiana

No comments: