Thursday, August 19, 2010

So, I'm at school

Today I got up and my dad was having a conversation with this friend that is staying at our place for 15 days confirmed... The voices started to rise up and I got in the shower, oh nice and cold shower to wake my senses up, I loved it.

Instead of calling this 'friend', my parents' 'friend' I'll make up name for him, just to feel comfortable while blogging it, let's see if I can come up with some sort of name...

(keep thinking)

Is interesting that I'm not good at this, oh! I know, let's say 'Fred'.

I think everybody have sometimes those days when you get up and the first thing in mind is 'I can't wait to get out of here', well, that's me today... But as I said on my last entry, I set off and I am currently at school, enjoying the quiet of the study room, nice illumination and very nice A/C. El Salvador is usually humid and warm, not here in the study room!! this is the greatest refuge I could have found.

No comments: