Thursday, October 28, 2010

We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was an amazing film, and his words take me to the times when I was a kid and there was nothing to worry about. Now that I've grown as an adult, things get complicated, like, love relationships for example, never thought that having a heartbreaking was so devastating, or looking for a job because your parents don't like your presence at home anymore could be so sad.

Let's face it, I'm getting old, well I'm still 23 for a few more months, but the issue I'm dealing with, is that is time for me to leave the nest, some time, somehow, I told my parents I wanted to be more independent and they translated that to "all right, you should leave then", oh crap... I'm a full-time student, I have no job, I do not own a car yet, and I really wished I have my degree to get out of here as soon as possible.

Peter Pan! oh, that's another great character, he is the boy that never gets old, and he remains as a boy forever, so cool isn't? and now that I think and wish more and more about it, this thoughts are not helping at all to the situation I'm facing... Let's just live one day at a time, even though I confirm every morning, that I should kick myself out of here as hard as I can, and never come back.


Photobucket

No comments: