Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm On Fire!

I was checking myself out in the mirror, next to it there was the door of my closet open and all I saw in my wardrobe are things that I sort of "liked" the most from when I used to go shop around at the different malls I've gone to... But I'd like to wear something that I LOVE, you know what I mean?

I found myself shopping around online this afternoon, I couldn't find that 'something' that makes me say, -gotta have it!- I went to kohl's .com, Hot Topic .com, I was even looking for shirts at ThinkGeek .com, I was desperate, can't find anything exciting or fun to wear. SO, maybe I should do something about it, like start making my own clothes or something, wear 'another' kind of shirts, an original creation, something that I'd be proud to wear, and also friendly to see in other girls... Fashion but casual... inspired on girls that want to feel, look comfortable and sexy ^_^

The more I think about it, the more excited I get.

No comments: