Saturday, September 4, 2010

WTMI ? (Way Too Much Information)


I don't think I could be afraid or ashamed to show the real me in public anymore, I'm proud of who I am now, who I've become since my last trip... Wanna know more about Norix Di (ME)?

We can list a few things:

I'm not scared of heights, although I don't like flying, being on an aircraft is just necessary, not a pleasure for me.

I'm not claustrophobic, although I don't like elevators, you'll see me walking up the stairs all the time... it's healthier though! "I'm young and healthy": that's the excuse.

I moonwalk every time, everywhere, in front of anyone and then just laugh with no shame!

I rather have long hair, although, I donated my long and beautiful hair for a cause, and always get sick of people reminding me how different I look when they say "what did you do to your hair?!" UGH, c'mon people!

I have my falls, and one of them is that I check Facebook more than my own phone, I always have tons of old messages, missed calls, Sorry!

I am RUDE! I'm allergic to many different kinds of food, so don't get surprised if I smile and say: "Hey, can I smell what you're eating?" (still, with no shame!)


No comments: