Sunday, September 19, 2010

You still distract me...

Now that I'm piled up with homework, I can't help thinking of you, just wondering if you'll ever gonna say a word to me... I hope you're fine, I hope you're more than ok, and maybe, just maybe, thinking of me too.

I can see the seasons go by in every picture of yours, I see your eyes, and I still see my sweet boy, the one I fell in love with a long time ago. Are you waiting for me? you know I'll call you in 3 years from now.

I won't cry no more for you, there's no reason for it. If we're meant to be, time will tell, God will bound us somehow in the right time.

You remember my words? "No matter what, I'll be here for you, you'll always be my Jeff"

And just maybe, this will be our song someday...




P.S. I'm feeling cheesy today, I even used your favorite color for the border of the video, you can laugh about it, I still can't believe it's orange.

Gotta get back to work, I STILL have homework (oO')

No comments: